Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Rough for New Digital Illustration

This is the draft collage for a new digital illustration like the one I did called La Calavera Catrina. When I get a bit of time I will start, I just have a few resumes to finish up for some clients. Doing this will hopefully see me well and truly practised with using my drawing tablet, it shall be my training.

I haven't found suitable arms that are quirky enough to go with the image though so at the moment I will say she is standing with her arms behind her back lol! It will be a rather time consuming project to paint all the elements separately in Photoshop but it should be fun anyway and I will learn a lot so thats good. I haven't thought of a title yet either but that will come to me as I am working on it. Coffee break over!

No comments:

Post a Comment