Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Watercolour Pictures

I did a couple more water colour pictures using my Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Markers last week. I will copy them and use them in a collage for the workshop I am doing with Jane Davenport and Teesha Moore.

Mermaid Portrait

Diver
Don't know where this week has gone, have had a house load of kiddies due to school holidays and spending time with family. Built a website for Martime Resume Writing (my other business) and have had a couple resumes to write. Did a logo for my lovely friend Jennie for her business, and also been trying to construct some collage art journal pages. I am over thinking my work though, not just putting elements down and going with it. Instead being afraid of making a mistake. Considering my art journal has about 200 blank pages in I think if I don't just do it, it is going to take a very long time to full the book. Its all good, I will get there.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment