Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Business Card Design for Pukka Roast

As well as getting all ramped up to illustrate another book for author Diane Membrey,  I have been doing a couple of other jobs. Resume's for the ol' sea dogs roll in fairly regularly but last week I also had a job for some people on the Peninsula where we live who are starting up their coffee bean roasting business.  They gave me a sample of one of their blends and it is really good tasting coffee. Always happy with coffee but I am pretty sure I will be getting my coffee beans from them in future. They gave a sketch that they had been working on that they wanted to incorporate in their cards.


From there I redraw the coffee connoisseur in Illustrator and then went to Photoshop to finish him off. Lastly I went to InDesign and slapped up a few roughs of the actual business cards. I wanted to keep the face as much as possible like their design. The final design has been decided and with a few more tweaks should be pretty close to being sent off to the printers. So this is the design:
I need to design a label or a DL flyer for them next. That should be fairly quick with the business card pretty much done and colours etc. all sorted out. :)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment