Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Its been a while...

I haven't blogged for aaaaaages! 2013 wow where did those years go.  I have posted the odd thing on Fat Fergus Designs Facebook page so I haven't been totally dormant in the social side of things.

One thing I do know for sure is that I haven't nearly been doing enough art so I am taking on Willowing Arts Ltd (Tamara Laporte) Life Book 2016.  Hopefully I will learn lots of new techniques and get that confidence to get pencil to paper which often eludes me.

I will update my blog with a few photos of my art that I have not put up here.  Most recently I have done the picture below as a Christmas Present for my boss.


I also drew a couple of sharks a few weeks ago which I intend to use in a collage of sort but have yet to get to that.  I have been transferring some drawings and half finished collages to one visual diary - where I will come hell or hell water finish them!!

 
Tomorrow the Life Book begins and I can't wait to get some inspiration and enthusiasm from some very crazy talented people. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment